Saturday, August 20, 2011

Farley and some new things!

Farley's spotty belly





New salt and pepper shakers!


Brad's big fish - 21 lb Chinook

My new tea set!

Tea come out of this birdie's mouth....how neat!

Sorry I forgot to rotate these, but it is past my bedtime so I do not care! New soap dispenser and cup.

...again sideways, new soap dish and vase/balls

New shower curtain and mat that I was looking for your opinion on, thinking about taking them back because the shower curtain colors are more grey and dark charcoal looking rather then brown/beige. Was thinking about ordering this one from target: shower curtain or this one from amazon....or this one. What do you think. I think I am also going to take back that mat.

I bought these sandals with my b-day money

More b-day items, purse, earrings and bracelet.



More birthday purchases.




There are more Bday purchases that you would probably like to see as well as a few new things I got last night....you will see those later!

No comments:

Post a Comment